For Tutor Applicants
- I did not pass a portion of the application, can I get more information?
- What should I do if I am receiving a "blocked/restricted" IP address on the teaching exam?
- What should I do if I am having technical issues with my application?
- Is there a language requirement to tutor?
- How does scheduling work?
- Why isn't my college or university listed?
About YupSee all 10 articles
Yup on the Web
- Do you cover statistics?
- Do you sell gift cards?
- I have a technical issue/error. What do I do?
- I have a Yup plan, but it is asking me to pay again. What should I do?
- Does my plan auto-renew?
- I'm not getting the verification code through my phone number
Managing Your Yup for Schools Account
Managing Your Yup for Families Account
- How can I reactivate my Yup plan?
- Can I pay on a monthly basis?
- How does the 5-day trial work?
- My student doesn't have a phone number. How can they use Yup?
- Adding another student to Yup
- Updating an existing plan
- How do I sign up and log into the Family Portal?
- How to update a parent email in the Family Portal
- Referral program
- Updating a student's name
- Updating a parent's name
- Updating a student's phone number
- How to take a screenshot of my math homework on my device (Mac or PC)
- Do I have to be in the United States to use Yup?
- How do I sign in using a Google account?
- My tutor left in the middle of my session because their shift ended. What does this mean?
- It says "Connection Error” - what should I do?
- I'm not getting the verification code through my email address