Getting connected with a tutor using Yup on the web is easy! Follow these steps:
- Ensure you’re logged in to Yup using the instructions here.
- Get ready with the textbook page or the work you’ve done already
- Click Take a picture with a camera
- The first time you use Yup on your laptop, Chrome will ask you to let Yup use your camera. Click Allow:
- Hold your textbook or homework up to your laptop’s camera. Then click Take picture.
- (Optional) You can draw on the picture by clicking and dragging with your mouse
- Click Request math tutor
- You will soon be connected with a tutor, who will review your math problem and then start your tutoring session