Please note this article only applies to students who bought individual plans and are not receiving Yup through their school.
If you forgot your password to enter the Family Portal, you can easily reset it by following these steps:
- Go to the Family Portal
- At the bottom of the page, where it says “Forgot Password?”, click “Reset Here”
- Enter in the email that you used to sign up for your student’s plan
- Click "Reset my password"
- Go to your inbox, find the "Reset your Yup password" email, and click "Reset Password"
- Type in your new password
- Type in your new password again to confirm
- Click "Reset Password"