Students can review all previous sessions from Session History. This is a powerful tool for reviewing concepts and subject material. Students also have the ability to share their sessions with their peers, teachers, and administrators.
Instructions for parents to access student’s tutoring sessions within the Family Portal:
- Log into your Family Portal
- Click “Home” in the left menu
- Under “Student Yup History” click “View Student Sessions”
Instructions for students to access the Session History within the Yup App:
- Open the Yup App
- From the home screen, click on the small clock icon (top right)
3. You will then see a list of all past sessions
4. Click on the session you'd like to review
If you’d like to share a session through the app, follow the steps provided above on how to access a session within the Yup app, choose the session you'd like to share, and click on "Share" at the bottom of the screen.
Instructions for students to access the session history from Yup on Web
1. Log in to Yup on Web
2. You will see the Session History link on the top right hand-side portion.